Degree/Document Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affair (MOFA)
MOFA stands for Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In order to get attestation of education or non-educational documents/degree from embassy whether its Saudi Embassy or UAE Embassy, you need to get your documents/degree attested from Ministry of Foreign Affair(MOFA) office otherwise embassies do not accept the documents until it’s not validated by MOFA. There are different type of documents mentioned below on which attestation from MOFA is required.
- EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS
- NIKKAH NAMA
- COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTS
- DEATH CERTIFICATE
- EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES
- DIVORCE CERTIFICATES/UNMARRIED CERTIFICATE
- POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR ABROAD
- OTHER DOCUMENTS FROM ABROAD
- DRIVING LICENSE ATTESTATION
- POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATES
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES
- BANK PAPERS
- MEDICAL DOCUMENTS
- MISCELLANEOUS DOCUMENTS
- ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS
- NON-ATTESTABLE DOCUMENTS
Vivamus sit amet lectus venenatis est rhoncus interdum a vitae velit Massa sagittis vestibulum. Vestibulum pretium blandit tellus, sodales volutpat sien varius vel. Phasellus tristique cursus erat.
- Educational documents issued by board of intermediate and secondary education needs prior attestation from IBCC and with countersigned. Degrees issued by various universities need prior attestation from HEC. Technical diplomas and vocational training diplomas need to be attested from their concern boards.
- ACCA certificate are required to attest by British council. Result cards and certificates are required to attest by concerned officer of ICAP.
- Result cards and certificates of ICAMP to be attested by the concerned officer of ICAMP.
- Certificates issued from madaris is required to be attested by Wafaq ul Madaris.
- Bonafide certificates issued from universities are required to be attested from university registrar/deputy registrar.
- Bonafide certificate issued from school and colleges is required to be attested from District Education Officer(DEO). In case of regular student, university ID card is required to be provided by applicant or copy of the certificate.
- Engineering Degrees/Diplomas, certificates, experience certificates are required to be attested from Pakistan Engineering Council, Islamabad.
- School leaving certificates issued from Government and Private schools are required to be attested from District Education Officer(DEO)/Private Educational Institutions Regulatory Authority (PEIRA).
Original nikahnama issued by nikkah registrar with his signature and stamp along with registration certificate or identity card of wife with husband name is required.
Commercial agreements or any other document on trade etc. are required to be signed by the company executives and countersigned by the local chamber of commerce & industry. If there is any legal document like power of attorney etc., it is required to be executed on stamp paper, thereafter conditions of power of attorney will be applied i.e. the executants are required to come in person for attestation.
The documents pertaining to International Air Transport Association (IATA)/Hajj-Umrah agreements are required to be attested by Department of Tourist Services from its regional offices and main office. The photocopies of these documents shall follow the same procedure.
License of overseas promoters are required to be attested by Protector of Emigration and photo copy is also required to be attested by the same.
Commercial documents related to Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) and Registrar of Firms is required to be attested by the issuing authority. The photo copy is also required to be attested by the same.
Such certificates if issued by NADRA, hospitals are required to be signed by MS/DMS of a Government Hospital. If issued from Union council, it should be attested by a Magistrate.
- Experience certificates (Beautician, Cooking/Chef, Bus Hostess/ Stewart) are required to be attested from PTDC.
- Experience certificate (Electrician/Technician, Workshop/Mechanic) are required to be attested from NAVTTC/NTB.
- Experience certificates (Teaching) are required to be attested from District Education Officer.
- Experience certificate (Pilot, Air hostess / Stewart) are required to be attested from Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
- Any experience certificate issued outside Pakistan along with Birth Certificate/Death Certificate/Nikah Nama, Divorce Certificate etc are required to be attested from the Embassy/High Commission of Pakistan in respective Country.
- Experience certificate of Accountant etc is required to be attested from ACCA Pakistan.
- Engineering Diplomas, certificates, experience certificates are required to be attested from Pakistan Engineering Council, Islamabad.
Divorce Certificates/Unmarried Certificate
Are required to be issued by Chairman of Arbitration Council and attested by a Magistrate. Unmarried Certificate/single marital status certificate is required to be attested by the Secretary of the concerned Union Council.
Power of Attorney from Abroad
Power of Attorney from abroad is required to be attested by Pakistan Embassy/Consulate in that country as per laid down SOPs dated 25th January,-2017. After obtaining the confirmation of its geniuses from the concerned Embassy/Consulate, the Ministry will attest it. For this purpose, attorney appointed in Pakistan is required to come in person with original CNIC.
Power of Attorney for Abroad
Power of Attorney for abroad regarding sale purchase of property collection of dues etc. is required to be attested by local District Registrar and the executant is required to come in person with original identity card and passport picture. In case of death, the succession certificate/Guardian Certificate issued by Civil Judge/Judicial Magistrate, is essential for attestation of Power of Attorney.
*Please Note All Powers of Attorneys being submitted abroad are required to be prepared on stamp paper.
Other Documents from Abroad
Other documents i.e. Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Life Certificate, Marriage Certificate and other Bank related documents (application for opening of dormant account) etc. issued from different authorities in abroad are required to be attested by Pakistan Embassy/Consulate in that country.
All types of affidavits are required to be made on stamp papers. Attestation of a magistrate is compulsory and the signatory is required to come in person.
Driving License Attestation
Original driving license, along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned licensing authority. In cases where original license is not available, a copy of license duly attested by the concerned licensing authority is required. (Note: License without NOC shall not be attested).
Police Character Certificates
It is required to be issued by local District Police Officer (DPO) or, in case of tribal areas, by the concerned Political Agent.
In case of issuance from a hospital it should be duly signed and stamped by Medical Superintendent/Deputy Medical Superintendent (MS/DMS) and, in case of Union Council, by the concerned Secretary Union Council.
Duly signed and stamped from the concerned Bank Officer. All such documents are also required to be re-verified from Islamabad branches of respective Banks.
Papers regarding MBBS/PMDC/Experience Certificates of doctors and Pharmacists are required to be attested by Ministry of National Health Services. Nursing Diplomas and other health related diplomas/certificates are also required to be signed by Ministry of National Health Services.
Medical fitness certificates are required to be signed by MS/DMS/Civil Surgeon/Director Medical Board, District Health Officer.
Certificates for Bed rest on medical grounds are required to be signed by MS/DMS/Civil Surgeon/Director Medical Board or District Health Officer. Bed rest should not have medicine. In case of prescribed medicines, it should be attested from Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan as well.