Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy/Saudi Culture
Requirements with new SOP’S:
- Contract/Offer Letter from company attested from Saudi chamber of commerce and Saudi Foreign Office.
– Contract Letter/Offer Letter should not be older than One Year.
– Date should be mentioned on Contract Letter.
– Hand Written Contract will not be accepted.
- Request Letter from Company to Saudi Culture Mission Islamabad Attested from Saudi Chamber of Commerce.
– Request Letter should not be older than One Year.
– Date should be mentioned on Request Letter.
- Verification letter from University, featuring that the candidate was a regular student.
- Original Degree Prior Attested by HEC & Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pakistan.
- Original Transcript.
If the candidate is in Pakistan, then we need Original passport which we have to present at Saudi Culture Office BUT
If the candidates are in Saudi Arabia, then they need to send courier to Saudi Culture Mission Islamabad which includes following documents:
- Valid Passport Colored Copy.
- Valid Iqama Copy.
- These copies should be stamped by Concern Company.
Important Note: Degrees which are earned by private studies or by distance learning will not be Attested by Saudi Culture or Saudi Embassy.
- By Laws of Saudi Culture Mission, you cannot send this courier to anywhere else.
- Name of Applicant and his Father name should be same on all the documents otherwise your case will be objected. In case of HEC objection correction charges are applicable.
Time Required: Minimum 2 weeks and Maximum 3 weeks.
Please inform us about your case properly weather you are in Pakistan or in Saudi Arabia or in some other country so then we can explain you specifically.